Team Members - Watergardens Shopping Centre (Taylors Lakes)
Pride, Passion, Courage, Integrity and Family – these are the values we live by at Nando's. We are looking for people who have fire in their bellies to deliver an great experience to our customers.
Nandocas (Nando's for Team Members) are the people whose passion and personality bring our restaurants to life. They have loads of fun cooking and serving the best chicken to great customers. In this role, you will learn all the ropes, from serving customers, to cooking succulent flame grilled chicken and our other delicious products, along with cleaning and food, health, and safety requirements.
About you -
- You’ll have great customer service skills
- You’ll bring a positive attitude, enthusiastic personality and winning smile
- You’ll have excellent communication skills
- Ability to juggle ten things at once
- Immaculate personal grooming and presentation
- Knowledge of food handling and OH&S procedures
- You’ll have hands-on experience in a restaurant or hospitality environment (this would be advantageous)
What's in it for you -
- Free meal for every shift that you work
- 30% for your family and friends when you visit a Nando's Company Owned Restaurant
- Training and development in your role and the opportunity to become a Supervisor or Assistant Manager as part of a career path
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program which offers confidential counselling and support services
- Annual regional social events including ice skating and a state soccer championship
- Restaurant social events including dinners and celebrations
- Opportunity to enter our global Mastergriller Competition which sees 4 lucky winners travel overseas to compete internationally
You may know us as the home of PERi-PERi chicken, but we’re a people-first, chicken-second kind of place. Nando’s Australia is an Equal Opportunity Employer that seeks to ensure people are employed, trained and promoted fairly. Nando’s is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. Our aim is to ensure that all our people feel comfortable to bring their whole selves to work.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: