Customer Service Administrator
SHARP & CARTER
My client is seeking a capable and self-motivated individual to join their supportive team environment. The ideal individual will have excellent organisation and the ability to handle multiple tasks effectively, and will have a high level of customer focus. You will be pro-active and flexible in your work approach and keen to add value to a hard-working team. You must be available to interview and start immediately.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will provide quality administrative support to the sales order desk, and assist other departments as required. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Answer all calls and queries
- Process orders and ensure all details and data is entered onto internal systems
- Assist and resolve customer queries and complaints
- Answer incoming calls in a timely and efficient manner
- Manage and respond to emails
- Prepare sales reports and updates for management
- Data entry to support internal operations functions
- Liaise with key internal and external stakeholders
- Assist other teams and managers as required
- Experience working in a similar position in a Business Services firm highly advantageous
- Computer literate to intermediate level including (Excel, MS office suite & internet)
- Experience working with an ERP system such as SAP or Pronto is ideal but not essential
- Excellent telephone manner, communication skills and customer service
- Ability to work within a high volume, team environment
- Discretion in relation to confidential information
- Good written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in problem solving and in exercising judgement
Located in the South-East suburbs near Mentone, our client is looking for a driven and efficient individual to join their friendly team environment. This is a 12 month contract role with the potential to be made permanent, that requires an individual that will bring a "can do" attitude to a tight-knit and friendly team.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Samantha Skerry on 0403 928 804.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: