Business Development Representative - Cloud
Oakleigh South, VIC
Synnex Australia is a multi-billion-dollar organisation that offers an innovative, fast-growing and advanced business technology environment. We are currently recruiting for employees of high calibre to join our business that are passionate, ambitious and talented.
As the largest IT distribution business in Asia Pacific; Synnex Australia is committed to the development of its entire staff and offers an environment and career-paths that are supportive and progressive.
About This Role
In this role you will maintain and build successful business relationships, strong pipelines for our Cloud platform and increase sales volume.
- To produce and execute a strategic plan in the development of new business, which will include a prospecting list.
- Ability to develop and maintain a sales strategy which supports the growth plan.
- To present to a customers' Senior Management to win new business.
- To be able to manage a territory of clients and introduce them to cloud based products and offerings.
- Experience and knowledge of the IT industry is essential; with 1-2 years of software sales and understanding of Cloud business advantageous.
- Strong sales ability and be able to build effective business relationships.
- A hunter mentality to chase and build new business.
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Strong experience in converting new prospects into profitable clients
- A high level communication and presentation skill
To submit your application in strict confidence, click 'Apply for this job' now! Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact the HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career and our opportunities available.
Please note: Synnex Australia does not accept unsolicited agency/third party resumes. Synnex Australia is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: