About the client
The client is an international global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services located in Cheltenham. They are a leading manufacturer specialising in sanitation and cleaning chemicals and continually stay ahead with their first class products.
Due to the expansion/upgrade of their manufacturing plant, a position has become available for a Qualified Industrial Electrician for a 12 month contract.
About the role
Your responsibilities will be, but not limited:
- Fault analysis of industrial machines
- Setting Up and preparing pump machines
- Basic Programming
- Upgrades and Repairs
- Manufacturing/Wiring from scratch along with working with premade systems
- Level Control Work
- Interpreting diagrams and drawings
- Follow all health and safety procedures, wearing full PPE as required
- General maintenance and repairing as directed
It's a day shift with an early starting, from 6am to 3pm Monday to Friday. Overtime will be available depending on job requirements.
The successful applicantmust have:
- Qualified Industrial Electrician who is mechanically minded.
- Previous experience with pumps, pipework, boilers, compressed air, water/effluent and control systems in a manufacturing environment would be ideal
- Previous experience in a Chemical manufacturing space would be an advantage
- Forklift licence (LF), white card, confined space and work at heights would be advantageous - opportunity to be trained
- Hands-on and fast learner
- Ability to use power and hand tools
- Able to wear a full PPE to manage chemicals (bodysuit / mask)
This role would suit a Qualified Industrial Electrician who is mechanically minded.
How to apply
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Drug & Alcohol policy consent, provide evidence of Australian full Work Rights and 2 recent professional references.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Sharon Evans on 03 9501 3700.
To view all Baytech job opportunities visit www.baytechindustrial.com.au
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: